The complete automotive resource for buyers, sellers, and owners like you.
------ Advertisement ------
Car, Truck and SUV Forums at Roadfly
+ Bentley Forums
+ BMW Forums
+ Cadillac Forums
+ Chevrolet Forums
+ Ferrari Forums
+ Jaguar Forums
+ Lamborghini Forums
+ Lotus Forums
+ Mercedes-Benz Forums
+ Maserati Forums
+ MINI Forums
+ Porsche Forums
+ General Discussion
+ Marketplace Forums
Another Option is..... (archive)

[ Follow Ups ] [ XK8 Message Board ] [ Msg. Board FAQ ]

Posted by Jason on June 07, 2002 at 08:55:14:

In Reply to: Something to consider... posted by Justin on June 07, 2002 at 06:49:43:

To get with a machinist or structural mechanic. I do not know how badly damaged yours is but a good machine shop should probably be able to fabricate some or all of the parts for you. That is probably the only other option I can think of but I work around structural all day in the airplane buisness and those guys just love building stuff. I don't blame you for your position, I would have a hard time going to the dealer and paying the $7000 too, good luck.

Follow Ups:

[ Follow Ups ] [ XK8 Message Board ] [ Msg. Board FAQ ]
Questions, comments, or problems, please visit the Roadfly help desk. Logo © 1997 - 2019 Jump Internet Inc. All rights reserved.